- 2 eggs
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1 Tablespoon almond flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- In a large bowl whisk eggs. Add banana, flour, cinnamon and vanilla and whisk again.
- Heat large skillet. Butter or oil the skillet. Pour pancake batter onto hot skillet and flip after 3 minutes. Remove after another 3 minutes.
- You can add other fruit or nuts (I like chopped pecans) individually after pouring the pancake batter onto skillet but before you flip.
- Enjoy plain, with almond butter or pure maple syrup.