1 pork tenderloin
1/3 cup garlic infused olive oil
4 Tablespoons blackberry ginger balsamic
1 Tablespoon butter
1 small onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 (8oz) package mushrooms, minced
6 slices bacon
- Marinade the tenderloin in blackberry ginger balsamic and garlic infused olive oil overnight (or for at least a few hours)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- Sauté the mushrooms, onion and garlic in butter. Set aside
- Slice tenderloin lengthwise down the side, being careful not to cut all the way through. Open it up and lay it flat. Cover with plastic wrap and pound with a meat mallet until flat.
- Spoon the mushroom mixture onto the tenderloin.
- Roll up the loin, making sure to tuck the ends in.
- Start at one side and wrap the bacon around the pork tenderloin overlapping the bacon so the roll doesn’t come apart.
- Drizzle leftover marinade over pork
- Bake for 30 mins or until internal temperature is 150 degrees