- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- ½ cup bean sprouts
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- 2 tablespoons mint, minced
- 2 tablespoons basil, minced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, minced
- 1 small onion, diced
- ½ pound chicken, cooked and cubed
- ½ cup chopped peanuts (optional)
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 2 green onions, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 inch ginger, peeled and minced
1. Sauté onion in a tablespoon of oil for 5 minutes until translucent.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients.
3. In a large bowl, toss together the cabbage, sprouts, carrots, mint, basil, cilantro, onion, and chicken.
4. Drizzle the dressing over the salad and toss. Top with peanuts if desired. Serve.