- 1½ cup raw pecans
- 1½ cup raw cashews
- 1½ cup raw almonds
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- ½ teaspoon cayenne
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine the pecans, cashews, and almonds. In a small bowl combine the coconut oil and rest of spices.
- Pour the spiced coconut oil over the nuts in a large bowl. Mix until all the nuts are evenly coated. Spread the nuts in an even layer on the lined baking shet.
- Bake the nuts, stirring until toasted about 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve at room temperature.