- 1 cup gluten-free flour
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoons salt
- ¾ cup organic cane sugar
- 6 Tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line muffin tin with cupcake liners
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a large bowl beat the sugar and butter on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add the egg and egg white and beat again until fluffy. Add the vanilla.
- Add the flour mixture and milk and beat until combined.
- Pour the batter into muffin cups, filling about half full.
- Bake for 17-20 mins. Cool and frost