- 3 chicken breasts, cut in half
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- ½ cup flour (sub almond flour for GF)
- 1 cup chicken broth
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- Juice from 2 lemons
- ¼ cup capers, drained
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut each chicken breast in half, place between plastic wrap and flatten to 1/8 inch using meat mallet. Season with salt and pepper
- Dredge chicken in flour. Heat the butter in large skillet and add chicken when melted. Cook over medium heat, 3-4 minutes each side. When chicken is no longer pink, remove from pan and set aside.
- Add chicken broth, heavy cream, juice from lemons and capers to the skillet. Cook until boiling.
- Add the chicken back into the pan. Serve over rice, pasta or spaghetti squash.