- 2 cups brown rice, cooked
- Avocado or coconut oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Bunch of broccoli
- ½ pound carrots, finely chopped
- 3 Boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 eggs, beaten
- Soy Sauce (I use gluten-free Tamari)
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Cut chicken into cubes. Add 1 tsp. oil and sauté chicken until done. Set aside.
2. Scramble the eggs in pan. Set aside.
3. Heat large frying pan or wok, add 1Tbl oil and sauté onion and garlic for 4 minutes
4. Add chopped carrots and sauté for 3 minutes
5. Coarsely chop broccoli and sauté another 5 minutes. Add 4 Tbl. of Tamari and salt and pepper to taste.
6. Add the rice and stir to combine
7. Add the cooked egg and chicken to the pan and stir to combine.
You can make this dish with many variations….veggies only, different cooked meats, or different veggies