- Head of cauliflower
- Avocado or coconut oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Bunch of broccoli
- 3 TBL soy sauce (I use gluten-free Tamari)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1-1 ½ lbs of wild caught shrimp
1. Add 1 tsp. oil and sauté shrimp until done (about 2 minutes per side) Set aside.
2. Heat large frying pan or wok, add 1Tbl oil and sauté onion and garlic for 4 minutes
3. While sautéing, finely chop cauliflower with a food chopper or food processor. Add to pan and sauté for 4 minutes.
4. Coarsely chop broccoli and sauté another 5 minutes. Add 3 Tbl. of Tamari and salt and pepper to taste.
5. Add cooked shrimp to the pan and stir to combine.
You can make this dish with many variations….veggies only, different cooked meats, or different veggies (keeping the cauliflower as the base)