- 12 whole large Eggs
- Salt And Black Pepper
- 1/4 cup Grated Parmesan Or Romano Cheese
- 1/2 cup Grated Cheddar Or Monterey Jack Cheese (more To Taste)
- 2 dashes Hot Sauce, Optional
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 Medium Onion, diced
- 2 cups Kale Leaves Or Whole Spinach Leaves, pieces
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 yellow pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup Chopped Green Or Black Olives (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
- Beat together the eggs, salt and pepper. Stir in cheeses and set aside. Hot sauce (optional)
- In large oven proof skillet, melt butter and sauté the onions and peppers for 3 minutes. Add the kale (or spinach) and cook for 1 minute. Finally add the olives (optional) and stir.
- Pour in the egg mixture so that it coats everything. Let it sit on the burner for 30-45 seconds to set the edges, then put the skillet in the oven.
- Watch the frittata as it cooks. Let it cook in the oven for 10-12 minutes until the eggs are set but remove it before the eggs brown very much on top. Enjoy.
NOTE: Use any ingredients you want! Mushrooms, leeks, different cheeses, tomatoes, zucchini, squash
You can also bake in individual muffin tins to make “mini” egg frittatas