- 1 ¼ pound lean ground turkey
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 ½ cups frozen organic corn kernels
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 15oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 8oz cans tomato sauce
- 1 package chili seasoning mix
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- Cook turkey, onion, and garlic in a large skillet over medium heat, stirring until turkey is no longer pink; drain.
- Spoon mixture into a slow cooker. Stir in the rest of the ingredients until well blended.
- Cook on HIGH 4-5 hours or LOW 6-8.
- Serve with desired toppings.
I typically double this recipe.