- 4 bananas
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup almond butter (or nut butter of choice)
- 4 Tbl. coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt
- 6 oz. dark chocolate, chopped
- Grease 8″x8″ loaf pan and preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine mashed bananas, eggs, coconut oil, vanilla extract, and nut butter until fully combined.
- Add the coconut flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, and sea salt to the wet ingredients and mix well.
- Fold in the chocolate chunks. Pour the batter in the pan and spread evenly.
- Bake for 40 minutes in square pan, or until a toothpick is inserted and comes out clean.