One of my favorite childhood meals was my mom's cabbage rolls! This one has all the same ingredients but minus the work of rolling them. I substituted cauliflower rice for the rice.
- 2 pounds grass-fed ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 carrots, diced
- ½ head of cabbage, chopped
- ½ head cauliflower, finely chopped
- 1 (28 oz) can of diced tomatoes (I use fire roasted)
- 1 (6oz) can tomato paste
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
1. In a large dutch oven, cook the ground beef, onion, garlic and carrots until beef is browned.
2. Add the cabbage, cauliflower, tomatoes, tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper. Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer 20 – 30 minutes.
3. Remove from heat and add the lemon juice. Enjoy!